Wednesday 15 July 2009

MURTABAK POPIA

Hey All!!!

Sorry for the lacking of updates. I got a job apparently (finally) as a relief teacher. Syukur Alhamdulillah berabis lah, eventho the relief allowance (we are not to call them gaji, coz ia bukan gaji really but elaun) lambat kuar possibly. But hopefully lahhh, mine won't come out that late. Guess wat, I was LUCKY to return back to my TP school. Oh how I miss my 3A pupils. Every time they passed by the 5A class while I'm teaching, I couldn't help but smiled and wave at them... It's difficult to resist it coz I had become emotionally attached to them. Sweet memories lahhhh...

Anyways, heyyy, dis blog is not bout ME (maybe little little laaa 'can' kan? heheh)... This post will be bout the best MURTABAK POPIA besides the one in Limbang. At Limbang they usually sell it at a price of RM 1.00, but as time goes by, the price parachuted to RM 1.20. But nowadays, I could only find it on rare occassions which made me very disappointed, REAAAALYYYYYYYY....

I could only find the MURTABAK POPIA sold at a gerai at Jalan Manggis Dua yang jual kuih muih tuuu dekat kedai India and Dobi ahhh... Always a lot of people went there coz it's famous for selling a wide selection of food.
It tasted very nice, really, price B$1.00 only bahh, composed of:

  • Kulit popia
  • Telor
  • Bawang besar
  • Daging cincang

  • Mixed vegetable

Usually by 9am already habiss lah, and sometimes I'm disappointed by it jua, sal if akher bangun inda jua ampit tuuuu, uwaaaaaaaaaaa... especially when I'm desperately craving for it, yetah sesiapun banar tuuuu... Oh yaaa, if u want to buy it better awal bangun, round 7am pun ok tuuu, hehe, coz selalunya abis wahhhh, coz laku berabis lahhh... And if panas-panas yatah yang nyaman tuuuuuuuuuu, nyum nyum nyum.

Finally, I managed to snap pictures of it. Enjoy all...

See ya next time...

Food is a necessity after all!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment