Friday 13 November 2009

Nasi Ayam Penyet

Hey all~~

I'm too lazy with updating my blog nowadays. You know when you do the same thing everyday, boredom appear you know, hehehe... Plus, I've been busy with a lot of major events in my life. Such as, graduation, being a class teacher and many other commitments like Mas 'T', heheh...

Anyways, here are some snaps of nasi ayam penyet from a restaurant at Tamu Selera. Very nice, very cheap, and very yummy, hehe...
Cost only $2.50 per plate and the presentation, sooo the very "Melayu" which I loved the most. I got addicted with nasi ayam penyet because of this and got allergic from the sambal belachan as well, hehehe... But so what, yang penting indulging in it give me wonders.
*Rated 4.5 out of 5*





But, anyways here is another nasi ayam penyet from the 'Pondok Sari Wangi' restaurant.


Tasted quite okaylah, but I love the presentation, the fact that it's served on a 'raga' plate. Of course the taste is also quite nice, not bad lahhhh~~


I rate it 4 out of 5, okay?



Enjoy the pics ayttt~~~

"Food is a necessity after all"

No comments:

Post a Comment